UL Sport runs strength training classes for adults in the NSCC in 4 week blocks throughout the year. Classes run twice a week.
The focus during the classes in on learning to train with weights properly and there is huge emphasis on learning the correct technique in the classes. People in the class may all be working on different training programmes as some people will have a goal of fat loss, some will be focusing on toning up, some would like to get stronger etc. Our instructor will ensure that your programme is focused on your goals.
Classes must be paid for in advance.
Why should you consider attending Strength Classes?
- These classes are very similar to small group personal training.
- Everyone in the class receives an individual programme.
- The instructor will ensure that you complete each exercises with good technique.
- The instructor can ensure that you reach your goal of toning, strength gain, weight loss or improved athletic performance
- Strength training can improve functionality in day to day life and help prevent weight gain
- Lifting weights two or three times a week improves bone density
- You will look and feel healthier
- People have had excellent results while attending these classes over the last number of months
- Even more importantly they have really enjoyed the classes
The classes take place at 13:00 and at 17:00 Mondays & Wednesdays.
Contact 061 234107 or [email protected] for further information.